Energy label for existing buildings in Spain

As from 1st January, 2013, house owners are obliged to obtain an energy label when selling or renting their house. Quite similar as the energy label on your fridge, it expresses the level of energy efficiency of the house and is basically determined by the insulation values of facades and roof, as well as by the characteristics of the climate installation. In order to obtain the label for your house you can contact an architect, who will execute a proper survey. Of course, you don’t have to wait with this; especially in these difficult moments for the real estate market and with rising energy prices, the architect will be happy to provide you with simple recommendations in order to improve the note for your house. You will safe on your energy costs and when the market starts to recover, you will be in an advantaged position! Contact us for all further information.

Tarragona office

Costa Blanca office

General contact